2023 Models Available From A Mercedes-Benz Dealer
As the year 2022 is moving towards an end, it may be in your best interest to look ahead to what is available in 2023 from a local, licensed Mercedes-Benz dealer. Across the country, many of the 2023 models are already coming available. The only holdout is the GLC 300. It will not be on lots until mid-year 2023.
The 2023 Models
For 2023, the company has made a few additions. As it moves toward energy efficiency and sustainability, the car lot of a Maple Shade NJ Mercedes-Benz dealer will feature several electric vehicles including:
• EQB 250+ SUV: This is a longer-range variant that is both affordable and comfortable.
• AMG EQE sedan: Another new offering, this sporty vehicle sets high and innovative standards
• EQE 350+/350 4MATIC/500 4MATIC: This Sedan is all new for 2023
• EQS sedan: This all-new vehicle features several variants. Among them are:
◦ EQS 450 4MATIC Sedan
◦ EQS 450 4MATIC / EQS 580 4MATIC SUV.
• AMG C 43 Sedan: This Sedan is an excellent combination of artisanship with an elevated level of digitalization, efficiency and power
• GLC 300 /GLC 300 4MATIC SUV: This is not new but has been redesigned for 2023
Your Local Mercedes-Benz Dealer
Many of the latest 2023 models are available at your local Mercedes-Benz dealership. For more information, go online. Read the latest news issued by the company and reviews provided by reputable critics. When you feel you want to make a move, visit and see what the latest models have to offer.